Monday, 8 January 2018

Hardest try

I guess it's hard to make people understand.
I want to bring up a very definite situation that I bet everyone had been through in their life.
Let's say that you make a plan which involves your friends or whoever and in the end of the day, it just don't turn out well. In the other word, just make it simple as you can't join them.
We're trying to ensure, of course. That our absence is far from what we had thought,as planned before.
There will be circumstances obviously on our spends and some other.
But sometimes, the hardest try in making people understood us will always be such a chaos and punishment when the blame is still upon us.
I am tired of these people.
But, let's stay out.
I will just think that maybe it is my fault.

No comments:

Post a Comment

IS IT A SUCCESS OR A TEST

3 Disember diuji dengan pelbagai pahit dan manis. Beberapa minggu sebelum, aku di saat meletakkan hati pada keadaan pasrah dan redha semamp...