Even without noticing,
We always had hurt our own self.
We just did.
And you too just did.
We keep downgrading on what we're working and as it seems doesn't turn out as we want, we don't valued it.
Whatever it is, they are just so us.
............................................
Once, I was in deep grudge with my own self.
And I always see myself as the most that don't even can stand out.
But then,
As I tried to change during these past few years,
I can see that what I had done, had turn me into new me.
...............
What I can say is,
To you that just learn on how to make yourself stand out for your own sake..
Keep telling yourself that, you had done better.
Even it comes to the worst thing, still coax that there is still chance.
No,
There are chances, yes.
Rewarding yourself.
Praising yourself.
You had been so good
And let's do better and more.
No comments:
Post a Comment