Sometimes,
At a point of my life
I always thought that what I had done was a mistake
Everything were mistakes.
Sometimes,
I just love to start all sort of things that I really want to do,I want to achieve
Without thinking,
Because I just wanna do.
But then,
Till a point where I fall,
I will just realised the thing that must had been realised before.
But it just be too late.
I was and am always like that.
That is me
This is me
Thursday, 3 May 2018
🎶
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
IS IT A SUCCESS OR A TEST
3 Disember diuji dengan pelbagai pahit dan manis. Beberapa minggu sebelum, aku di saat meletakkan hati pada keadaan pasrah dan redha semamp...
-
This time, it will be a sharing inspired by hlovate's color. The color that drew 'contengan jalanan'. From it, I realised that ...
-
Make yourself visible to you. There were times, whenever hurt you. There were times, whenever joyful to you. You're leaving yourself...
-
Annoying creatures who always looks for perfection, sometimes live like saints than thinking living like sinner. It is because we are human,...
No comments:
Post a Comment